Dept. for Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens –
Special Recruitment Drive for filling up
of the backlog vacancies reserved for differently abled persons in various Departments
etc., - Extension of time up to 31-03-2016 – Orders – Issued
In the G.O.1st read above, orders were issued for launching Special Recruitment Drive for filling up of the backlog vacancies reserved for Persons with Disabilities in various Government Departments by the end of August, 2002.
2. The time limit for filling up of the backlog vacancies is being extended from time to time. In the G.O. 2nd read above, orders were issued extending the time limit for filling up of the backlog vacancies upto 31-03-2015.
3. In the reference 3rd read above, the Director, Welfare of Disabled & Senior Citizens,
, has furnished
the proposal for extending the period of Hyderabad Special Recruitment Drive for filling up
of backlog vacancies for Persons with Disabilities for a further period of one
year i.e. up to 31.03.2016.
4. Government after careful examination, hereby extend the time limit for filling up of all the backlog vacancies reserved for the differently abled persons in various Government Departments and Government Bodies upto 31-03-2016.
5. All the Departments of Secretariat, Heads of Departments and District Collectors are requested to take immediate action to fill up all vacancies within the extended period.
6. The Director, Dept. for the Welfare of Disabled and Senior Citizens,7. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O.No.192/A1/HR.I/2015, Dated:10.06.2015
is requested to monitor and review
the filling up of backlog vacancies in all the Departments. She is also
requested to send a consolidated report on the vacancies filled through the Hyderabad Special Drive.