Applications are invited from gainfully employed young men for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers, based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences
· Only male citizens of India and Ex-service officers who aremedically fit.
· Age- 18 to 42 years as on 30 Jun 2015.
· Qualification -Graduate from any recognized university.
· Employment - Gainfully Employed in Central/State Govt/ Semi Govt/Pvt Sector/Self Employed.
· Note : Serving member of the Regular Army/Navy/Air Force/ Police /GREF/Para Military and like forces are not eligible
HOW TO APPLY.
All desirous civilian candidates can obtain Application Form, from Employment Newspaper or download from www.indianarmy.nic.in (FREE OF COST) and send it alongwith self addressed stamped envelope of 28 x12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth Rs.27/- affixed on envelope (No other cost for submission) to the respective TA Group Headquarters as per the choice of following examination centres. NO OTHER DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH APPLICATION FORM.
Download Notification and Application